S o u p & S a m b o 👌
Perfect combo for the crazy weather reland has in store today ☃️⛈️ This is the Curried Root Veg soup I made in my slow cooker Sunday, made up six portions 👏 Having with a Toasted Bap stuffed with Cottage Cheese, Smoked Pulled Ham which is also from the weekend and some @carefreefoods BBQ Sauce 👌 Usual health applied on the side 😉
Well worth having things like soup or your meat prepped and ready for the week as you can add them to anything, for snacks, lunch or dinner, so you can still change up meals daily if you prefer but have some basics there to play with 😁 The rest of the week this will all be eaten from a box so off a plate this went down a treat today 🤣
sorry i didn't have a mason jar to make it look all pretty 😅 it's all going in one spot 🤷🏾 #coldoats with blueberries, almond milk, lite maple syrup, cinnamon, pecans, and coconut flakes. I ran out of protein powder, and i plan to order some, but if anyone knows a protein powder that i can bake with, please do share 😊 in the mean time, i have a bunch of reading to do for stuff i wanna share in the upcoming weeks 😚 #mealprepping should be #fun#letsgetcreative#fitmeals#breakfastforchamps#fitlife#fitgirls#bodygoals#oatmeal
¿Ideas fáciles y que sean #MacroFriendly? ⚡
He aquí una receta que te dará todas las energías para SEGUIR SIN PARAR🔥
Combinación: pavo + calabaza tipo pera 💪
#Repost@fitchickscook *Low Calories | Low Carbs | High Protein*
And... it’s #Whole30! Did I get your attention yet? Save this recipe! This is a #macro and #calorie friendly version of the classic spaghetti & meat sauce! This one is satisfying, delicious and easy to make!
See recipe below:
(Makes 5 servings)
Calories per serving: 389
Macros per serving: P: 33g C: 33g F: 15g
Spaghetti Squash with Meat Sauce
1 large spaghetti squash
1 tbsp avocado oil
25 oz extra lean ground turkey
1 cup onions, chopped
1 1/4 cup bell peppers, diced
100g baby spinach
680 ml tomato sauce
Parsley for garnish
1/4 tsp ground thyme
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp herbes de Provence
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp red chili flakes
1 tsp dried oregano, divided
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line pan with parchment paper. Cut spaghetti squash in half, remove seeds. Place two halves face down and bake in oven for 45 mins.
3. Remove and set aside to cool. Once cooled, use a fork to shred the squash.
4. In a large skillet, over medium heat, add 1/2 tbsp of oil.
5. Add turkey, stir for about 2-3 minutes.
6. Add all seasoning above but only 1/2 tsp of oregano into meat. Continue stirring until well cooked.
7. Remove and transfer to a large bowl. Clean skillet and put back onto stove top on medium heat.
8. Add remaining 1/2 tbsp of oil, add onions and garlic and stir for a minute. Add peppers and continue stirring for another minute.
9. Add cooked turkey back in, stir for one minute.
10. Add in tomato sauce, add remaining 1/2 tsp of oregano and stir for another minute.
11. Slowly add spinach into mixture and stir carefully, as it wilts into the sauce.
12. Remove and garnish, serve with spaghetti squash and sprinkle on some parsley.