Hidup yang bahagia itu ngga susah didapatkan kok. Semua dimulai dari perut.
Makanya, orang-orang yang suka kuliner, pasti rata-rata senang melulu mood nya. Siapa nih yang setuju?
Yuk temukan kebahagiaanmu di Mister Lie 💕
🌱WHY SHOULD YOU EAT KALE?🌱
Kale is one of the healthiest and most nutritious plant foods out there! .
Here are 6 reasons why you should be adding kale into your diet:
1. Kale is a natural anti-inflammatory. It promotes the pro-inflammatory omega-6 and anti-inflammatory omega-3 balance. .
2. The sulfur and glucosinolates in kale aid in detoxification by expelling toxins from the body. .
3. Kale is an antioxidant. It is rich in vitamin C, and beta-carotene which help to counteract the damage caused by free radicals. .
4. Kale is a great source of folate which can help promote healthy brain development of infants. .
5. Because kale has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it is great for heart health. Is has been shown to lower bad cholesterol and and increase the ratio of healthy cholesterol. .
6. Kale is great for your eyes. The lutein and zeaxanthin in kale has been shown to help prevent macular degeneration of cataracts.
We love this nutrient powerhouse, so we add it as a veggie in a lot of our meals! Head to WWW.FUELFOODS.COM now to join the movement!
At this year's Gathering, Chef Nephi Craig spoke about the powerful influence of food in healing his community and telling his ancestry's story. To do this, Craig opened Café Gozhóó, a Western Apache cafe and learning center on his ancestral homelands on the White Mountain Apache Tribe in Northeastern Arizona. To learn more, watch the talk by clicking the link in our profile and follow @nephi_craig#cowboypoetrygathering#elkocowboypoetry#foodquotes#nativeamerican#westernfood