Galaxy S9 release date, price, and specs: Mega-leak reveals full specs days before launch
THE GALAXY S9 is just a month away from becoming official, with Samsung confirming that its 2018 flagship will see a launch at MWC in February.
It is unlikely the impending unveiling will have many surprises in store, though, as we already know a hell of a lot about the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus, courtesy of the online rumor mill.
We have rounded up everything we know about the handset so far below.
- 5.8in / 6.2in QHD+ Super AMOLED curved display (570ppi / 529ppi)
- Samsung 10nm Exynos 9810 CPU (4x 2.9GHz, 4x 1.9GHz)
- 4GB RAM / 6GB RAM
- 3,000mAh / 3,500mAh batteries
- 64GB storage with microSD expansion up to 400GB
- Cat 18 LTE support (1.2Gbps download speeds)
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, front-facing iris scanner
- 12MP Dual Pixel camera with OIS (f/1.5, f/2.4) / Vertical dual rear-facing camera, 8MP front-facing camera
- Bixby AI assistant with dedicated button
- USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Stereo speakers
- Wireless charging support
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- Built-in FM radio
- Updated DeX docking station
- Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, and Coral Blue, Lilac Purple variants
Samsung has confirmed that the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus will launch on 25 February at MWC.
Popular UK site TechRadar has confirmed the Galaxy S9 will start at £739, that is over $1,000. TechRadar, a site where I know many of the senior staff, is convinced the figure is correct citing “someone we trust in the UK mobile industry who would certainly be in a position to know this information.”
Interestingly, Samsung could still have a few more surprises for us, so stay tuned with MobileClime for more on the new Galaxies
#zoom#supernova#coding#cafelife#computer#electronics#pixel#workspace#productivity#editing#device#workstation#Galaxy S9 #GalaxyS9plus#instatech#mobileclime#follow4follow#followforfollow#like4like#likeforlike