Tonight I blew the dust off my Instant Pot and used it! 🙈
I was really craving a hearty beef soup. This recipe was a shot in the dark, and it was a little frustrating to not be able to taste test and add more spices as the soup cooked, but it turned out pretty damn good. 👌
- 2lb stewing beef chunks
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes (28oz)
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 227g Mini mushrooms
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 4 cups spinach, packed
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup fresh basil, minced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated (don’t add if doing dairy free)
1. Using the sauté function on the Instant Pot, lightly brown the beef.
2. Add all of the other ingredients.
3. Cook for 25 minutes on Manual mode.