Meals for the week!
1. Oatmeal, blueberries, sugar free syrup, and egg whites
2. Apple and protein bar (I prefer a shake, but am out this week)
3. Lean ground turkey, broccoli, red potatoes, cheddar cheese
4. Chicken tacos with avocado
5. Greek yogurt and almond butter
Snack: I use the apple cinnamon rice cakes when I feel hungry between meals or get caught up doing something.
The hardest part when I started the lean body challenge was figuring out what the heck to meal prep. It used to take me forever and stress me out. So my tip to you is, keep it simple. The more complex the recipe, the more time it takes to cook and clean. It's also more annoying to log it. Plus, if you prep you meats in a very basic ways you can easily change how you eat them throughout the week so you don't get bored. #mealprep#nutrition#lbc2018#lbc#labrada#leanbodyforher#fitnessjourney
Breakfast. My fav meal of the day.
200g egg white
1 large egg
Tons of spinach
Side of red potatoes, peppers and onions.
Followed up with my frothy gut healing coffee. SO Good.
Try mixing your beef gelatin in a blender with your coffee ☕️ you won’t regret it. @vitalproteins