What an awesome winter. It isn't over just yet, but old man winter is releasing his grip on the land. After years of dreading it, I had one of the best winters of my life. It is all what you make it, friends.
With spring comes change. Big change. I am ready.
I wanted to say hi to the new faces and share some things you may not know about me !
1. I love karaoke and singing any and everywhere, but I have 0 singing talent 😆;
2. Most people think Brazilians are good cooks. NOT ME! I love eating though 😋;
3. When I arrived in the USA my shoe size was 7.5 and it’s 8.5 now... Whatawhatie 🤨?!
4. Thanks to my friend @bicaflor and my boss, I started watching The Office and am really addicted to it. #INeedAJimToMyPam 😁;
5. I like number 5. Volume has always to be a multiple of 5 and I do things in “fives” 🤷🏻♀️.
What about YOU? I’d love to learn something about you today! Share in the comments 😍.
Happy birthday, Lily! 🌻 Today marks the day that this lovely dog wanders the earth for 10 years. Each and every day spent with her by my side was marvelous and I so hope we'll have a lot more to go! The way she greets me with all the love she has whenever I come home, how she's always there to cuddle and play. Pure love, total loyalty. I love her to the stars and back and I know she feels the same way about me and my family. ❤️
99 problems but the weekend ain't one😎🚲🌇
Well, that's me all tucked up in bed already on a Friday night!🙄🕺
What's your plans tonight and this weekend?
•Hitting it hard with some Vodka / Red Bull / 3am kebab / next day regret action?
•Dinner and the theater?
•Going to bed early like me because you're so stoked about morning coffee that you literally can't wait? No? Just me? Ok I'll get myself an Uber ok bye!
👉 let me know your party plans people! Comment below!👇😜
Bombay, India - March 2018