Get rid of the leftover turkey with this delicious Turkey Mac & Cheese recipe made with natural Arla skyr 😋 Recipe 👇 Ingredients:
300 g small macaroni, raw
Salt & pepper (to taste)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 small onion (finely chopped)
2 cloves garlic (crushed)
4 tbsp plain flour
560 ml semi-skimmed milk
150 ml Arla skyr
2 tsp Dijon mustard (optional)
250 g cooked chopped turkey (cooked)
2 tbsp leftover stuffing, broken up (optional)
50 g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil, cook the macaroni until tender & drain.
2. Heat the olive oil in a pan and lightly fry the onion and garlic & add the flour until the oil has been soaked up.
3. Pour in the milk and Arla skyr slowly, stirring until the sauce is nicely thickened.
4. Remove from the hob and season with the salt, pepper and mustard (optional).
5. Add the turkey/your other Christmas left overs & mix well.
6. Add to a ceramic baking dish & leave for 10 minutes to set.
7. Grab a spoon & enjoy! 😋
Hands up if you're trying our brand new vanilla flavoured Arla skyr! 🙌 The perfect compliment to a Nordic layer cake! Recipe here 👉
1 3⁄4 cups sugar
1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
1⁄2 tsp. ground cloves
3 1⁄2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. ground cardamom
16 tbsp. unsalted butter
1⁄4 cup whole milk
2 cups sugar
1⁄4 cup brewed coffee (chilled) Instructions: 1. Bring 2/4s of sugar, cinnamon, cloves, & water to a simmer in a saucepan over medium-high heat & cook until the syrup has thickened (about 20 minutes).
2. Let it cool, then transfer to a food processor. Purée until smooth & set aside.
3. Whisk flour, baking powder, & cardamom in a bowl & set aside.
4. In another bowl, use an electric hand mixer to whisk remaining sugar & butter until fluffy.
5. Add eggs one at a time & beat well after each addition. With the motor running, slowly add dry ingredients & the milk until dough forms.
6. Transfer dough to a lightly floured work surface & knead until smooth. Shape the dough into a ball, cover with plastic wrap & chill for one hour.
7. Heat oven to 375° & divide dough into 6 balls. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into thin 7" circles one ball at a time.
8. Place disks on lined baking sheets; bake until golden & cooked through.
9. To assemble, place 1 disk on a baking sheet fitted with a wire rack. Spread with ⅓ cup purée.
10. Repeat layering process with remaining disks & purée, ending with a disk.
11. Whisk sugar & coffee in a bowl until smooth & pour over cake; chill until icing is set, about 10 minutes.
12. Transfer cake to a cake stand or plate
13. Serve with Arla skyr and enjoy! 😋
The trees have changed colour and so should your salad! Add a dollop of Arla skyr to your roasted carrot and butternut squash for a delicious healthy alternative 😇 Find the recipe here 👉
1 medium Butternut Squash
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons brown sugar
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
2. Chop butternut squash & carrots
3. Toss the chopped veg with the olive oil, brown sugar and cinnamon
4. Add the tossed veg to a baking tray and bake until edges are lightly browned
5. Bake for around 40-45 minutes turning the veg once
6. Serve in a bowl with your favourite leaves and a dash of Natural Arla skyr
7. Enjoy! 😋
*Mouthwatering moment alert!* Check out this deliciously fragrant creamy coconut curry, fresh out the Arla skyr kitchen. Recipe below 👇
1 Chopped Onion
1 Red Chilli
1 Stick of Lemongrass
1 Pinch of Grated Ginger
Handful of Cherry Tomatos (Chopped)
1 Tablespoon of Fish Sauce
400ml of Coconut Milk
230g of Cooked Prawns
Handful of Sugar Snap Peas
1 Pot of Arla skyr
Salt and Pepper to Taste
One Chopped courgette
1. In a pre-heated pan drizzle the olive oil over a high heat
2. Add the chopped onions and fry until slightly golden
3. Then add the chilli, lemongrass and grated ginger and stir for 30 seconds
4. Add the chopped tomatoes and fish sauce and stir for a minute
5. Stir in the coconut milk, prawns and peas and simmer for 15 minutes
6. Add a pinch of salt and three dollops of Arla skyr to make the curry extra creamy
7. Serve in a bowl with rice, a wedge of lime and garnish with fresh basil
8. Finally, eat and enjoy! 😋